Real Estate Associate
6 days left
- Full Time
JOB TITLE: Real Estate Associate
PQE REQUIRED: 5+
SALARY: Up to £60,000 DOE
A top 100 firm in Manchester is seeking a Real Estate Associate to join their successful Real Estate team. The firm is highly successful, with offices across the country, offering a broad range of legal services to both commercial and private clients.
The Real Estate Associate will handle their own caseload of matters, including:
- Residential development (from acquisition to site set-up)
- Property finance
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Financing of transactions
- Planning construction
- Property litigation matters
The team is operational within a number of different sectors to include healthcare, industrial, leisure and retail.
The successful Real Estate Associate’s knowledge and experience:
- 5+ years’ PQE
- Well-rounded commercial property experience to include landlord and tenant, conditional contracts, investment acquisitions and disposals and residential development.
- A history of good billing
- Excellent communication skills
- A personable nature
The firm places the utmost value on building and maintaining close working relationships with clients, offering excellent salaries and benefits packages to attract the best lawyers.
If you are interested in this Real Estate Lawyer role in Manchester, apply now.
Apply for Real Estate Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly