What is the Role?
A new and forward thinking, dynamic law firm specialising in Litigation are currently seeking a qualified Solicitor to lead a team of paralegals.
Tell me more
- Location: Working from home
- Rate range: £230 per day
- Work Type: Contract
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: Minimum 12 months (long term rolling contract)
Your day-to-day activities will include
- Acting as an SME both with regard to the claims process and any associated regulatory requirements
- Providing legal oversight of the paralegal team, who are working on high volume financial claims, in accordance with SRA guidelines
- Providing a QC role to ensure all work is produced to an appropriately high standard
- Acting as a point of liaison between the claim team and project management
- Advising on with various discretionary elements of the process such as settlement quantum
- The role reports to the Legal Director and wider management team.
- Managing team performance to adhere and exceed required KPI’s
What knowledge, skills and experience we need
- Qualified solicitor with a current practising certificate
- Previous legal claims experience, ideally with regard to financial instruments or products
- Experience of managing teams, including checking and quality control of work (is) beneficial
- A thorough understanding of the end-to-end claims/litigation process
- Experience of using claims management software is advantageous
- An attentive eye to detail, with strong writing and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional time management and leadership skills
- Some knowledge of Plevin/PPI claims is desirable but not essential for good candidates matching other criteria.
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don't delay; please click apply now.
Momenta is a global contingent resource solutions company, providing skilled professionals to the financial services, legal, technology and training and development sectors for over 30 years. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to become one of our associates and join a company that provides our people with quality opportunities, development and ongoing support globally.