Corporate Lawyer - 4-9 PQE - 6 month FTC - London
Our client is a leading multi-national professional services company. They are looking to secure a Corporate Lawyer for an initial contract of 6 months. Ideal candidates are likely to have between 4-9 years' PQE and be available to start a new role in March 2021.
The successful individual will join an established team responsible for the legal aspects of multi-national M&A transactions. The transactions are typically strategic acquisitions and ventures to expand market presence.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales, or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia or New Zealand, for instance) and possess relevant UK experience.
- Between 4-9 years' PQE in handling a full range of Corporate matters.*
- A strong corporate M&A background obtained from leading City or International Firms and/or In-House organisations.
- A can-do attitude and a passion for providing a high level of client care.
- The ability to work autonomously with minimal support.
- Capacity to start a new role in March 2021.
A competitive day rate is on offer.
* Please note this PQE bracket is provided as a guide. Candidates who fall outside this PQE bracket, but can demonstrate the desired experience, will be considered.
Please apply with your CV to Jennifer Pike in confidence.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit