Our client is a large commercial firm with offices across the UK.
A vacancy has arisen for a Paralegal with a sound level of experience of litigation processes to join the Employment team.
On joining the team, you would undertake a variety of work, principally handling aspects of employment litigation such as disclosure, document and bundle collation and preparation, preparation of correspondence and draft pleadings, and case management.
Essential skill set requirements:
- Practical and commercial approach
- Previous Paralegal experience
- Strong IT skills
- Drafting and legal analysis skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Ability to build interpersonal relationships with clients and colleagues
Preferred skill set requirements:
- Experience of litigation and case management under supervision
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.