Defendant Clinical Negligence Legal Director
3 days left
- Full Time
Clinical Negligence Legal Director / Partner
Our client is a firm with a strong culture. They have now expanded and established their defendant clinical negligence team in Bristol, handling a broad range of defendant clinical negligence claims on behalf of the NHSR, MDU and various other Healthcare Trusts. The work is excellent, and there is a clear collegiate feel in the team. Due to some movement in the structure, they are looking for an experienced Clinical Negligence lawyer to move into a Legal Director or Partner position. You will take over a caseload and have full management responsibilities for the team.
· Join a highly performing defendant clinical negligence team.
· Handle complex and high value claims, including cerebral palsy, neonatal death, severe brain and spinal related injuries.
· Share client relationships across the team and take on responsibility for an existing caseload.
· Move into a Legal Director/ Partner position and take a lead in terms of management and mentoring the team
· An experienced Defendant Clinical Negligence lawyer, with the seniority and gravitas to lead a team.
· Proven management capability and the desire to take on a Head of Department position.
· Either Legal Director or Partner level would be preferred, given the seniority of the role and responsibilities.
· To be able to work as part of a collegiate group where team work is essential.
· Join a highly successful clinical negligence team with a longstanding reputation in Bristol and nationally.
· Competitive remuneration package.
For further details of this Legal Director / Partner vacancy, please contact Bhavisha Duggal for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Defendant Clinical Negligence Legal Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly