Commercial Property Senior Associate Solicitor
7 days left
- Full Time
Experienced Commercial Property Senior Associate Solicitor sought for new role with a well-regarded firm in Manchester city centre.
- Well-regarded full-service law firm
- Great regional and national reputation for delivering high quality legal advice
- Based central Manchester
- The team covers a wide range of Commercial Property matters, advising a broad range of clients including: occupiers, property developers, owners and financiers.
Work will involve:
- Acquisitions and disposals of investment property,
- Letting and management of property
- Negotiation of leases for both landlords and tenants
- Development and Regeneration
- Property portfolio management
- Providing property support to other teams within the firm such as Corporate and Restructuring and Insolvency.
- Experienced Commercial Property Solicitor, minimum 5PQE, with your training and experience gained at a firm regarded for Property matters.
- It is essential that you have the core skills, quality and versatility to work on any type of commercial property matter. You will be someone with a commercial outlook who can act as a business advisor to clients.
- There is a great opportunity here for further career progression. Competitive salary and package and a great work life balance on offer with this firm.
- If you believe you have the skills and technical ability for this role then please don’t hesitate to contact Geoff Baines for a confidential discussion.
Apply for Commercial Property Senior Associate Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly