Personal Injury/ Litigation Locum
5 days left
- Full Time
Personal Injury/ Litigation Solicitor (Locum)- 2+ PQE / Nottinghamshire / Office and remote working / This high street firm are seeking a Personal Injury/ Litigation Locum to cover a period permanent recruitment.
• This high street firm have offices based in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire, they are currently seeking a Personal Injury/Litigation locum to work within their busy department to cover a period of permanent recruitment.
• The candidate must have previous experience of handling a busy caseload of litigation matters including; RTA, EL/PL matters, pre litigation and litigated cases, fast track to multitrack cases.
• The role is full time, 9am-5pm. The firm are needing the locum to work from the office, however there may be some flexibility in place. The firm are fully COVID compliant in alignment with the government guidelines.
• The role is ongoing and due to the nature of the role, the candidate must be available to start with short notice.
• Nottingham based (the firm has firms in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire)
• Highly regarded regional firm
• Generous hourly rate and weekly pay.
• ASAP start
Apply for Personal Injury/ Litigation Locum
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly