Commercial Litigation Solicitor
7 days left
- Full Time
Commercial Litigation & Disputes
A leading national firm is looking for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join its busy dispute resolution team in Sheffield for a full-time, permanent role.
Your New Role
The Commercial Litigation Solicitor will undertake and assist on a variety of matters including:
- Shareholder disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Warranty claims
- Professional negligence claims
- Insolvency matters
- Commercial contract disputes
In addition, you may be involved in dealing with property disputes, contentious probate, consumer contract matters and employment law. You will work as part of a team on larger cases, with sole responsibility disclosure management and first drafts of witness statements.
Applications are invited from qualified Solicitors who demonstrate:
- A commitment to dispute resolution
- Experience of taking witness statements
- Experience instructing Counsel and experts
- Experience attending mediations and trials
- Advocacy experience is an advantage
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic Commercial Litigation Solicitor role, please submit your application now.
Apply for Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly