Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation & Disputes
A leading national firm is looking for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join its busy dispute resolution team in Sheffield for a full-time, permanent role.
Your New Role
The Commercial Litigation Solicitor will undertake and assist on a variety of matters including:
- Shareholder disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Warranty claims
- Professional negligence claims
- Insolvency matters
- Commercial contract disputes
In addition, you may be involved in dealing with property disputes, contentious probate, consumer contract matters and employment law. You will work as part of a team on larger cases, with sole responsibility disclosure management and first drafts of witness statements.
Applications are invited from qualified Solicitors who demonstrate:
- A commitment to dispute resolution
- Experience of taking witness statements
- Experience instructing Counsel and experts
- Experience attending mediations and trials
- Advocacy experience is an advantage
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic Commercial Litigation Solicitor role, please submit your application now.