Banking Solicitor - leading national team - Birmingham NQ-3 PQE
This is a great opportunity for a Banking and Finance Solicitor to join a leading national firm in Birmingham and undertake first rate banking and finance work.
As a Banking Solicitor at this firm, you would be joining a team that:
· Stands out in the market for the quality of its lawyers, clients and the way it delivers advice.
· Has a national banking and finance team that assists clients from sectors including energy, retail and healthcare on a wide range of financial transactions.
· Work closely as a national team helping a number of the UK's major banks and financial institutions, private equity and corporate borrowers.
· Is known for being a collaborative and close knit.
· Has grown substantially in the Midlands in recent times and now has four Partners who advise clients on all areas of banking transactions including real estate finance, project finance, acquisition and leveraged finance, restructuring, refinancing and asset-based lending.
The successful Banking Solicitor will gain exposure to a great mix of work often with a multi-jurisdictional element:
· Corporate lending;
· Acquisition and leveraged finance;
· Asset finance;
· Real estate finance;
· Asset backed lending (including receivables and inventory);
· Refinancings and restructurings.
The successful Banking Solicitor, will have:
· At least one seat of their training contract and the early part of their career in a banking and finance discipline;
· A passion for the work they do, the clients they work with and the team they work in;
· An interest in taking on responsibility, working on transactions from start to finish and helping to deliver commercially driven results for clients;
· Strong ties to the Midlands.
The successful Banking Solicitor will be rewarded with:
· The opportunity to work on top quality banking/finance matters for one of the top banking teams in Birmingham.
· The chance to learn from highly skilled banking and finance specialists, having the opportunity to build on their legal and commercial skills whilst gaining client exposure from the outset.
· A highly competitive package, structured training and development and a clear pathway for career progression.
To apply for the position of Banking Solicitor please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.