Real Estate - 12 Month Contract
Working for a mixed used commercial property developer with extensive operations in London, you will undertake a key interim role and report to the General Counsel. Key duties will include:
- Drafting and negotiating a wide variety of property and corporate legal documents required for the development and operation of a mixed used estate, including real estate transaction documents, agreements for lease, leases, licences, easements, residential sale agreements as well as the renewal of environmental licences and permits.
- Support the project management, development and leasing teams on the wide variety of Real Estate and Corporate related issues and documents arising as part of the ongoing development work, in addition to managing, instructing and overseeing external counsel.
- Assisting marketing, place-making, events, estate management, asset management, IT and other business areas on general commercial contracts, including negotiating T&Cs of suppliers, ensuring compliance with data protection legislation and advising on acceptable levels of risk and indemnities in such contracts.
- Working alongside team members to develop and execute legal strategy, including corporate structuring and funding and investment matters, real estate transactions and asset and estate management structuring.
- Manage and liaise with external counsel on various workstreams, including property and estate structuring, leasing (office, retail & F&B), hotel management agreements, joint venture agreements, estate and asset management agreements and development agreements.
- Provide general legal and strategic advice and support across the business as needed as well as supporting the senior leadership team with strategic decision making.
- Managing direct reports with responsibility for their output, ongoing training and learning, including supervising each direct report's workload providing support, guidance and advice where relevant.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Real Estate - 12 Month Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly