Corporate Counsel - Commercial Contracts - London
Our client is a rapidly growing investment management firm based in the heart of London.
Due to the continued growth and success of the business, they are now keen to hire an experienced lawyer to join the legal team working closely with the business.
Duties will include:
- Drafting, negotiating, and advising the company on a broad range of corporate commercial agreements and documentation,
- Providing commercial legal advice to support the company's various teams including lending, acquisition finance and renewable energy.
- Assisting with transactional documentation as related to start-ups and SME's.
The successful candidate will be:
- Qualified as a solicitor in England & Wales,
- 2+ years' PQE,
- Trained at a leading UK/International law firm or well-regarded in-house legal team,
- Experienced with corporate law, finance and commercial contracts.
Please apply with your CV to Buchi Osuji.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit