Privacy/Information Security Compliance Regulatory Manager
Our client is a multinational organization who would like to add a data privacy expert from a financial services background to assist with designing and delivering governance, risk and policy recommendations to the business.
Role & responsibility
- Researching, analysing and applying not only privacy policies, but infoSec and all related regulations, law, and standards. Providing gaps analysis, data protection advice, Information Security and Privacy issues for products and services.
- Study trend of market regulation, law, and industry standards within the AsiaPac market
- Design and implement the compliance strategy for AsiaPac
- Understand new product features and advise the risk of compliance.
- Assist internal audit team to prepare external audit
- Assist BD/CA team to face Customer audit/compliance questionnaires.
Knowledge, skill and qualification:
- Minimum 5 yrs experience in privacy protection.
- Minimum 10 yrs experience of information security governance.
- Professional certification in information security CIPP, CISA, PCI QSA.
- Proven knowledge of risk and information security management standards, framework and methodologies, such as SoC, PCI DSS, ISO 27001, CSA and SoC 2
- Proven and strong capability to communicate information security and risk-related concepts effectively to business at all levels
For more information please contact Sami Qureshi (R1987228)
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
EA Licence No: 11S4330
Apply for Privacy/Information Security Compliance Regulatory Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly