A market leading business operating over 50 sites across the UK is seeking a Legal Counsel to support the team.
Initially offered as a 12 month FTC, there is a high likelihood that this would be offered on a permanent basis to the successful applicant after a couple of months.
The company's head office is based in Central London, but they are able to accommodate candidates from further afield who would work remotely and travel to London for very occasional meetings once restrictions are lifted and it is safe to do so.
The Legal Counsel will work with the wider team to cover matters relating to:
- Providing pro-active commercial support and advice to internal customers and ensure compliance with the company's policies and procedures.
- Drafting, negotiating, advising on simple and more complex commercial contracts and engaging with the procurement, supply chain and clinical services teams.
- Advising on both contentious/ non-contentious commercial issues.
- Due diligence on acquisitions /sales.
- Updating precedent contracts and terms and conditions as and when required, managing client's expectations, legal research and contributing to the department and business know-how.
The business is currently undergoing a major growth spurt and has a number of key projects under way.
The Legal Counsel should possess 4+ years of strong commercial contracts experience, with any additional experience in areas of IT and procurement also being an advantage.
On offer is a very strong salary and high likelihood of a permanent position within the business.
Apply for Legal Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly