Paralegal - Cambridge
Area - Residential Property
Full Time - Permanent
Experience - Two years minimum experience in residential property.
Looking for residential property paralegal for a growing national law based in Cambridge.
The role would suit someone looking to work in a progressive, growing firm, in a fast-paced, friendly environment.
Experience / skills
- Dealing with clients in a friendly manner
- Good knowledge of residential conveyancing processes
- Drafting relevant documents
- Ability to work from a case management system
- Providing support to colleagues to enable them to progress matters efficiently.
- Submitting applications to Land Registry
- Team Player
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise work
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Emily Homan-Gavin for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly