Commercial Property Paralegal, Home Based
This really is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic commercial property paralegal looking to advance their career whilst also enjoying the flexible working arrangements offered by this position. The role will involve working from home in the main but with access to the firm's office as and when required e.g. to meet with the partner the postholder will be working alongside.
The firm is an established commercial practice with over 200 partners. They are now looking for a commercial property paralegal to assist a partner, ideally on a full-time basis but part-time is a possibility for outstanding candidates who need that additional flexibility.
- Assisting a senior commercial property partner, initially supporting them on the property finance/secured lending aspects of their work
- Examples of work would initially include reviewing/reporting on title, preparation of security documents, reporting to clients, reviewing valuation reports and general property due diligence
- Clients include various high profile commercial lenders
- In addition to the work described above, and depending on experience, the successful applicant may also be involved in assisting with investment/development acquisitions as the partner has a core client that handles a substantial amount of site acquisition and development
- The partner is office based in London but, as this role is mainly home based, strong candidates in/around three other locations are welcome to apply. These are Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds, all cities in which the firm has offices. The postholder will have easy access to facilities and support as and when necessary in any of the four locations mentioned
- The candidate:
- Likely to have a minimum of 3yrs paralegal experience gained in an established commercial property team
- Experience of the finance aspects of commercial property eg secured lending, as outlined above, is essential
- Must be committed; there will be an element of give and take in terms of the enviable flexibility offered and this is not a role for someone looking to step off the gas. Rather, it's an opportunity for someone looking to develop a career in commercial property with exposure to high quality work and the chance to work alongside an experienced, supportive partner
- Strong IT skills essential and experience of working from home preferred but not essential
- Strong academic background required
As we all know, when something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. However, in this case it really isn't. We have worked with the partner in question for many years, which means we know, beyond the sheer flexibility, just what a fantastic opportunity this is for someone to work alongside a very dynamic individual.
They are also very fair, reasonable and considerate. Salary will very much depend on experience, location and working arrangements but, rest assured, will be very competitive indeed.
It is of course very rare to come across a position with this kind of flexibility coupled with high quality work and we expect a large number of applications. We ask that applications and enquiries are made by email in the first instance; we are known for our discretion so rest assured your details will not go anywhere without your express permission.
Apply for Commercial Property Paralegal, Home Based
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly