Personal Injury Solicitor
PERSONAL INJURY SOLICITOR - Chichester
Paying Upto £45,000 D.O.E
I am pleased to be working with this regionally recognised, reputable firm again as they seek to recruit an Assistant Solicitor to strengthen their Personal Injury team.
This is a senior appointment incorporating both high value and complex personal injury cases.
- Assist the team in an assortment of personal injury claims.
- Demonstrate appropriate competency to deal with all aspects of your work.
- To have good written and verbal skills and a need to demonstrate drive, initiative and enthusiasm as well as an ability to work as part of a team within the firm's Personal Injury Department;
- Liaise with Partners and the Department Head as necessary and to attend departmental meetings as requested by the Department Head;
- Use of accounting and time recording software
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of all documentation to comply with the new GDPR regulations
- You will be expected to use a high degree of self-management and initiative, complying with all relevant professional and regulatory obligations
- Managing documentary disclosure
- Taking witness statements
- Producing Schedules of Loss and interim payment budgets
- Instructing counsel and experts
- Producing indexed e- bundles for Court, dealing with e-filing/ proceedings/ applications etc
- Experience of Catastrophic Injury and Brain Injury work.
- Significant experience of working in a personal injury department in a client facing role.
- IT literate, with experience of using case management (ideally Proclaim).
- Good academic record.
Please contact Stephen Hunt, Senior Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.