Position: Employment Solicitor
Salary: Competitive salary
- Advising both employers and employees on all aspects of employment law and human resources, and occasionally on business immigration;
- Managing employment tribunal and county court litigation;
- Advising on Settlement Agreements;
- Drafting employment contracts, handbooks and policies;
- Dealing with TUPE and transactional support work.
- A commercially-minded ambitious employment and litigation lawyer;
- Ideally a solicitor of up to 5 years’ PQE or an experienced Chartered Legal Executive or Newly qualified
- Experience of employer and employee work;
- Committed to help with the further development of an already thriving employment practice;
- Shares the firm’s values of excellence, teamwork and dedication.
Core hours are 9.00am to 5.00pm with 1 hour unpaid lunch break, however the office is open between 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday. You will be required to work to work 5 days and no more than 37.5 hours per week.
If you feel that this role doesn’t match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Apply for Employment Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly