Construction Solicitor- NQ-6PQE- Birmingham
Opportunity for a Construction Solicitor from the newly qualified level upwards to join an award winning national firm with a great work-life balance.
This is a fantastic role with great development opportunities.
This opportunity offers the successful Construction Solicitor:
· Mixed caseload of contentious (adjudication,arbitration, proceedings in the TCC, mediation and expert determination) and non contentious matters (JCT and NEC4 contracts)
· Managing your own caseload
· Assisting other members of the department
· Impressive client base of private and public sector clients
· The team acts across a wide range of sectors
· Chance to work alongside senior solicitors and partners
As a Construction Solicitor in this team, you will benefit from:
· Competitive salary and package
· Great team-centric environment
· Modern, open plan office
· Hands on training, and clear and well defined progression plans for all solicitors
· Award winning firm with an excellent reputation
· Flexible working policy - opportunity to work part of the week from home
· Staff really enjoy working at this firm illustrated by an excellent staff retention rate and strong expansion rates
· High profile work
· NQ-6 PQE Construction Solicitor
· In house or private practice background
· Ideally experience with contentious and non contentious matters
· Able to work independently and also as part of a team
If you are interested in this Construction Solicitor opportunity in Birmingham, please apply now or get in touch with Angharad Warren for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Construction Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly