Contentious Construction Senior/Principal Associate
3 days left
- Full Time
Contentious Construction - Senior/Principal Associate - Birmingham
Top ranked international law firm and is seeking a Contentious Construction Solicitor to join its top ranked Construction team in Birmingham. This Contentious Construction position is offered at the senior of Principal Associate level and available on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible and agile/remote working options considered. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As a Contentious Construction Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Have the opportunity to join an award winning national team which can offer the very best in contentious construction work.
- Advise and act for clients (employers, contractors and professionals) in connection with international construction and engineering claims and disputes. Specifically, you would be involved in:
* the preparation, presentation and pursuit/defence of claims;
* contract administration and assistance with key project communications;
* the care and conduct of substantial international arbitration proceedings.
To be successful in your application for this Construction Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of five years' PQE with a strong emphasis on contentious construction during that time whether from private practice or in-house. Those with mixed contentious/non-contentious backgrounds will also be considered.
- A proven track record in advising on construction disputes.
- A good working knowledge of the standard forms of international construction and engineering contracts.
- The ability to analyse and interpret bespoke terms.
- Strong technical drafting skills.
- Good client relationships skills.
- A collaborative teamwork ethic.
The successful Construction Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support and genuine opportunities for career progression at the senior level.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of construction disputes with a strong international flavour.
To be considered for this Construction Senior/Principal Associate position, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Contentious Construction Senior/Principal Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly