Property Finance Lawyer
A leading international law firm is looking to recruit an additional associate level Lawyer for its highly successful property finance team. Based in London, the Property Finance Lawyer will be offered a full-time, permanent role.
Overview of the Role
The firm's property finance team works in tandem with the banking, property, construction and tax practices and across a wide range of domestic international clients which includes:
- Real estate trusts
- Funds on all aspects of real estate investment and development financings
The Property Finance Lawyer will work across a diverse range of sectors including:
- Hotels and leisure
- Student accommodation
- Private rented sector
Key duties of the Property Finance Lawyer will include:
- Becoming part of a growing practice and fast-developing team.
- Working with high-profile clients, affording you the opportunity to build upon a strong client base and develop your own successful relationships.
- Drafting and negotiating the finance documentation, liaising with colleagues with real estate, construction or tax expertise.
- You will have circa 2-6 PQE and a background in real estate finance.
- You will have strong client management skills and genuine passion for real estate finance.
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
In return, the Property Finance Lawyer will be offered:
- A highly competitive salary
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Flexible working
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Private medical
- Health & wellbeing support
If you are a Property Finance Lawyer and would like to find out more about this excellent opportunity, please apply now.
Apply for Property Finance Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly