Senior Conflicts & Risk Analyst - Int. Law Firm - London - 3+
7 days left
- Full Time
An international Law firm is looking for an experienced conflicts analyst to join their Risk and compliance team here in London. The role is to help facilitate all aspects of the firm's client / matter intake processes and procedures, as well as to assist and advise on aspects of the firm's compliance and risk strategies and procedures.
- Researching, identifying and assisting in resolving conflicts of interest for new clients and matters as well as for new hires, attorney surveys, marketing requests and additional parties on existing matters;
- Confirming and evaluating KYC materials as collected;
- Providing assistance to any queries relating to client approval and the firms AML checks;
- Assisting the firm's Compliance Manager with Conflicts & Intake questions for the firm's file review procedure;
- Updating matter risk assessments on the firm's Conflicts & Intake system;
- Conducting thorough reviews of and track Workflow intake forms and engagement letters;
- Confirming new matter terms match the corresponding Workflow approval and engagement letter terms;
- Assisting in opening and maintaining client/matter files in Aderant Expert;
- Development and delivery of administrative and legal staff training on intake process and procedures;
- Assisting with the development, documentation, and implementation of formal guidelines detailing intake and conflict processes and procedures.
- Ideally a minimum of three years' experience of working within a risk and compliance function at a Law or professional services Firm.
- Ideally the candidate would have knowledge of both the UK and US ethical rules of professional conduct as they relate to conflicts of interest.
- Strong knowledge of KYC and AML as part of the new business intake process.
For a confidential chat about this or other roles please contact Matt Pollard in the Jameson Legal London office.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit
Apply for Senior Conflicts & Risk Analyst - Int. Law Firm - London - 3+
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly