Private Client Solicitor
6 days left
- Full Time
Private Client Solicitor 3+ PQE, Warwickshire, Excellent Salary (DOE) plus extensive benefits.
• This is a golden opportunity to join a progressive and fast-growing legal practice, with an opportunity to shape your own future.
• You will be required to have extensive private client legal services experience, an entrepreneurial flair, legally qualified with 3 plus years PQE.
• Responsibilities will include but not restricted to, advising on estates and inheritance tax, drafting and registering lasting Powers of Attorney, declaration of trusts & wills and Court of Protection applications.
• Confident, approachable and motivated, you will be highly organised and proactive with great attention to detail, have the ability to work both independently and collaboratively, supporting a culture of ownership and teamwork, have a proven track record of achieving commercial targets and articulate with excellent communication skills.
• You will be intellectually flexible with well-developed legal skills, tempered with practical common sense, adept at handling a busy caseload and able to deal with new clients generated from marketing campaigns.
• This law firm will invest in your future, offering career development and opportunities to help you achieve your full potential.
• Expressions of interest are sought from solicitors with the drive, ambition and self-belief.
Apply for Private Client Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly