Theresa Lucas, a member of eNL’s specialist Midlands & South West Private Practice team, is currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Secretary in West Midlands, Competitive, Interested in working for a Legal 500 accredited and well established law firm
JOB TITLE: Legal Secretary (Conveyancing)
LOCATION: West Midlands
SALARY:£18,000 - £24000
We are currently seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join a highly reputable, Legal 500 accredited law firm, based in West Midlands, working within their conveyancing department.
An excellent opportunity for someone who has experience working within conveyancing, who is looking to join a firm that honours itself on being exceptional in fields of law and provides rewarding career opportunities within a growing department.
You will be working as part of a thriving and well established conveyancing team.
In this role as a Legal Secretary, your key duties will include:
• Provide one to one support to a solicitor
• Liaising with internal and external clients by email, telephone and face to face
• Submitting applications online to the land registry portal.
• Completing AP’1’s, preparing SDLT forms, TR1’S DS1’s, RX’1 and UN1’s
• Managing files and tight deadlines
• Audio copy typing
• Liaising with Fee Earners and Secretaries to assist with queries
• Assisting with general administrative duties
Apply for Legal Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly