Real Estate Litigation Solicitor
3 days left
- Full Time
Role: Solicitor Real Estate Litigation (NQ-2PQE)
Team: Real Estate Litigation
Contract: Permanent-Full time
Salary: Competitive in line with market rates
- Top 30 Law firm
- Global presence with over 31 key locations
- Over 4000 staff
- 14 lawyers
- Led by a partner and Director
- Operate nationally
- Ambitious and proud of first-rate service
- Support network on offer for new team members
- Working in the Real estate litigation team
- Advice on all types of commercial property dispute, such as lease renewals (opposed and unopposed), restrictive covenants, break options, dilapidations, rights of way, boundary disputes, trespass, nuisance, possession claims and insolvency related issues.
- The team also has a renowned telecoms practice and acts for key UK-wide electronic communications operators and sometimes site providers. This work covers all aspects of the roll out and ongoing management of operators' leasehold mast estates, including access issues, lease renewals, upgrades, alterations and acquiring rights under the new Electronic Communications Code. In addition to general commercial real estate litigation, telecoms work would be part of your practice
- 0 – 2 years PQE in all aspects of commercial real estate litigation to include, for example:
- 1954 Act lease renewals (opposed and unopposed).
- Serving notices (contractual and statutory notices)
- Dilapidations disputes and settlements.
- Boundary and right of way issues.
- Rent arrears and landlord remedies (including forfeiture, Court proceedings, CRAR etc.)
- Ideally some experience of telecoms law and the new Electronic Communications Code, including, for example, advising on:
- The status of operators' occupational rights (including renewing or terminating them).
- Recent cases under the Electronic Communications Code.
- Other issues related to the management and roll out of a mast estate.
- Acquiring rights by using the Electronic Communications Code
- The ambition to take ownership of and proactively progress a varied case load.
- Excellent technical real estate litigation knowledge.
- The desire to deliver a top client service across a range of sectors.
- The ability and desire to develop lasting relationships with clients and be a long-term member of an established but forward-thinking and growing team.
- A positive, friendly, supportive and collegiate approach to working with others in the team.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Kyle Bancroft for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Real Estate Litigation Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly