Professional Indemnity Solicitor
Professional Indemnity Associate, NQ – 3 years PQE, West Midlands
• This role calls for a driven individual to join an established Insurance Disputes team.
• You will be handling a mixed caseload of construction professional indemnity claims including architects, engineers, design and build contractors and other professionals.
• Your work will also cover PI claims including solicitors, barristers, accountants and brokers.
• The successful candidate will have a background of commercial litigation and/or professional indemnity litigation.
• You will be a proactive team player, offering lateral thinking and excellent research skills.
• Confident in your ability to provide outstanding client care, you will show evidence of leadership skills and be comfortable supervising and working with team members.
• Generous salary and benefits are on offer including pension scheme, life assurance, enhanced maternity and paternity pay and generous annual leave.
Apply for Professional Indemnity Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly