Head of Property
3 days left
- Full Time
Head of Property, 5+ PQE, West Yorkshire, Up to £50,000 DOE – This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Residential Conveyancer to join and manage a growing team.
• This opportunity is ideal for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor who has experience of running a team and has a proven track record of dealing with a large number of conveyancing files.
• The successful Head of Property will supervise and support staff, ensure that the firm and its staff remain compliant with the CQS, be involved in growing the department whilst reporting to the Partners and attending regular Partners meetings.
• You will be responsible for your own busy caseload as well as the day to day management of the overall team.
• Applications are sought from Senior Solicitors who have a minimum of 5 years’ PQE in Residential Conveyancing and ideally 2 years’ experience in managing a team.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential along with the ability to demonstrate confidence and self-motivation.
• This law firm have offices based across West Yorkshire and offer a full range of legal services to both private individuals and Trade Unions.
• Their team of legal professionals offer a high standard of client care and pride themselves on their down to earth approach.
• This company offer competitive salaries, dependant on experience, that are commensurate with market rate. Benefits include life insurance, pension plan with company contributions, 23 days holiday per year and flexible working.
Apply for Head of Property
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly