Post Completion Assistant
I am currently recruiting for a forward-thinking Legal Firm who have multiple sites across the UK - They are currently looking for a number of Post Completion Assistants to join a busy team In the Northampton Area.
The role includes:
• Processing post.
• Dealing with scheduling.
• Submission, progression and registration of completed conveyancing files within time scales and deadlines.
• Ensuring anti-money laundering procedures are adhered.
• Administrative support to other Conveyancers
The ideal candidate:
• Experienced in post completion matters.
• One year + exposure in a busy Conveyancing team
• Passion for quality client care
• Able to work well to meet deadlines.
• Strong communication skills.