2+ PQE | Birmingham
An ambitious Banking Solicitor is sought by a major national firm in Birmingham for a full-time, permanent role. This progressive and award-winning UK law firm is home to a highly regarded and growing national banking and finance practice.
Your New Role
The firm now seeks to appoint a Banking Solicitor who will be responsible for:
- Working under four likeable, expert partners with many years of experience and high standing within the finance market.
- Advising on a range of quality banking & finance matters with both UK and cross-jurisdictional elements.
- Undertaking corporate lending, leveraged finance, asset finance, real estate finance (both investment and development), project finance and invoice discounting work.
- Acting on behalf of a range of clients including borrowers, lenders and investors.
- The firm also has strong panel relationships with many of the major UK clearing bank as well as with challenger banks, building societies, funds, investors and other financial institutions.
Applications are invited from qualified Solicitors who demonstrate:
- Around 2 years’ PQE
- Experience working in another recognised banking & finance practice
- You may already be based in the Midlands or seeking a move to the region from London or another regional centre
In this key role, you'll benefit from a diet of high-quality work from the outset and clear opportunities to progress your career as a Banking Solicitor.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent Banking Solicitor position, please apply now.
Apply for Banking Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly