Commercial Property Paralegal
Job Title: Commercial Property Paralegal
Department: Commercial Property
Salary: Dependent on experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Paralegal with experience within Commercial Property to join a thriving Commercial Property department within a UK Top 150 law firm in their Southampton offices.
The successful applicant will be working closely with other Fee Earners as well as assist the team with Commercial Property work.
- At least 1 years’ experience working as a Paralegal within a Commercial Property / Real Estate department
- Ideally previous fee-earning experience within Commercial Property
- Ideally with knowledge and experience of development work
- Ability to provide excellent client service
- Strong organisation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Zoe Alexander for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Commercial Property Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly