An entrepreneurial law firm who specialise in conveyancing are looking to hire a Qualified Conveyancer with a minimum of 2 years PQE. You will have recent, relevant experience from a reputable firm and be able to deal autonomously with new builds and complex leasehold matters.
You will work very closely with leading corporates, national estate agents and brands wishing to offer legal services nationally, as well as with a large number of private clients.
Specific responsibilities include:
- The firm’s Conveyancing Team offers a highly professional conveyancing service designed to make the process of buying or selling property efficient and stress-free for their clients.
- They are looking for experienced Conveyancers who have run their own caseload and have a good grounding in all aspects of sale and purchase transactions.
- You must have an ability to handle other transactions, such as Lease Extensions and Remortgages.
The team offers excellent training and support and will ensure that you have a genuine involvement in the development of the business. The role will suit a dynamic and proactive lawyer looking for their next challenge!
Essential Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience running conveyancing cases from beginning to end, unsupervised
- Be a Solicitor, Licenced Conveyancer or hold equivalent qualifications/experience
- Have good academic qualifications, ideally a law degree
- Ideally, have spent over two years in a good conveyancing firm
- Have strong communication skills, verbal and written and be able to confidently adopt new technology
- Be self-motivated and enjoy working at a fast pace in an environment that makes strong use of IT and case management systems
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and work methodically
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know
Apply for Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly