Commercial Litigation Solicitor
3 days left
- Full Time
Theresa Lucas, a member of eNL’s specialist Midlands & South West Private Practice team, is currently recruiting for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor in the Midlands. A exceptional opportunity to join regional lexel accredited law firm.
• This is a well-established law firm based in Leicestershire that handle the full range of private client services, in addition to commercial areas
• They are well known in the marketplace for their client-centred approach and high quality of work
• This friendly regional practice handle a broad range of commercial litigation cases, on behalf of a wide and loyal client base
• Due to an increase in work, they are seeking to appoint a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join their office in Leicester, working on a caseload of partnership
disputes, landlord and tenant disputes, commercial disputes, TOLATA claims, boundary, contract and company disputes and misappropriation of monies
• The ideal Solicitor will have gained a minimum of 3 years’ experience, handling a broad and varied litigation caseload
• You will be a confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills – capable of building and maintaining client relationships with relative ease
• As a supportive and sociable firm, they are looking to appoint a friendly and driven individual who enjoys working as part of a team
Theresa is committed to retaining clients and candidates for the long term, helping them achieve success and secure their dream role. A consistent achiever, Theresa is passionate about offering the best possible service for both private practice clients and legal support staff. Building a network of contacts, Theresa will endeavour to assist candidates wherever, and whenever possible.
Apply for Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly