Litigation Support Coordinator
LAW Absolute are working with a US law firm who are looking for a Litigation Support Coordinator to join them on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for advising attorneys, paralegals and clients on the firms preferred methods of organising and automating litigation, arbitration, securities, investigations and antitrust matters.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Preparing recommendations, budgets and project plans,
- Working with the US Discovery Solutions team,
- Providing support on projects,
- Managing relations with outside vendors,
- Assisting with the diagnosis of technical and network problems.
The successful candidate will have gained experience as a Litigation Support Coordinator in a similar setting.
It is essential you have gained experience in the following:
- Litigation and electronic discovery and disclosure systems,
- DISCO or other advanced electronic review applications,
- Utility applications such as Ultra-Edit and DT search.
It is highly desirable if you have the knowledge and understanding of European, Asian and US discovery and disclosure rules and procedures and are fluent in German.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Apply for Litigation Support Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly