3 days left
- Full Time
This company is a financially secure seismic exploration company with strong supportive owners. Their main focus is to provide superior geophysical services to their clients, meeting high standards of quality in both what they do and how they deliver it.
The Legal Function is a small but growing team and is looking to add a Contracts Manager to assist on a variety of matters. The successful candidate will relate to the company culture of being safe, respectful, inclusive, dynamic and ambitious. You will be a team player, with a positive and commercial-minded “can do” attitude. You will have the ability to build good relationships within the organisation and have a strong sense of integrity.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts with subcontractors, suppliers and other third parties, including terms and conditions for purchase orders and agreements for the purchase of equipment and services;
- Providing contract / legal advice to the business on a variety of commercial agreements; Working closely with the Supply Chain team and other internal departments, including Finance, Tax and HR.
- Drafting and maintaining legal templates / agreements; Providing support to the Legal Function on a variety of projects as necessary.
Qualifications & Skills
- Legal / Contract Management qualifications.
- Previous experience in either the oil and gas industry or maritime industry preferred.
- Experience in carrying out contract reviews; corporate and commercial law.
- Ability to work independently is a must and therefore ideally, we are seeking candidates with around 3-8 years relevant experience
- Pro-active mindset with the ability to efficiently deliver quality outcomes
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise, escalate appropriately and multi-task
- Self-starter who can work collaboratively within a team
Apply for Contracts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly