Corporate Counsel - 12 Month FTC
A leading global litigation funder is looking for a Corporate Counsel to join their team in this newly created role, initially on a 12 month FTC basis commencing by late March. This role would suit someone with a corporate/investment management/funds background and be a great opportunity for those looking for their first move out of private practice.
Working in a small team, reporting to the General Counsel you will have a broad remit of responsibilities including:
- supporting on corporate transactions, reviewing and drafting documentation and assisting with structuring
- corporate administration and governance
- advising on strategic and regulatory matters
- general corporate and commercial legal support to the business
- instructing external counsel
You will be 2+ years PQE as a guide with experience gained in a top tier law firm preferably in a corporate or investment funds practice. You will be able to demonstrate a solid level of technical knowledge concerning investment fund and corporate documentation.