Business Development Manager, Not for Profit Focus
This leading boutique law firm has a formidable reputation in a number of niche areas and is looking for a Business Development Manager to join its team on a 13 month FTC to cover maternity leave. Supporting the not for profit sector group, this role will work across the full marketing and business development mix. The firm is applauded for its values and culture and is a great place to work.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager role will entail:
- Leading on marketing and business development planning;
- Manage marketing budgets;
- Identifying new business development opportunities and work with the partners to capitalise on these;
- Coaching partners on business development, cross selling across practice groups and bid management;
- Manage and capitalise on intermediary referral relationships;
- Identify and maximise on strategic sponsorships;
- Manage sector specific marketing campaigns and other profile raising initiatives;
- Monitor and develop the sector group’s key accounts;
- Project managing the pitch process ranging from large panel pitches to one off RFPs
The candidate will be an established Business Development Manager and must have experience working in a law firm. Ideally, the firm is looking for somebody with business development experience within a not for profit sector group. To be successful in this role, the candidate will be confident, an excellent communicator and will be able to ‘hit the ground running’.
Apply for Business Development Manager, Not for Profit Focus
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly