Construction Solicitor (non-contentious) - Birmingham - NQ-5 PQE
A Construction Solicitor from the newly qualified level upwards is sought by the Birmingham office of a leading national law firm. This is an opportunity to join a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team that works on a range of construction projects for clients in a broad range of sectors. The firm is happy to consider candidates who are looking to work flexibly and a certain degree of remote working will continue long term.
As a Construction Solicitor in the Birmingham office of this national firm, your role would involve:
· Advising clients on the delivery of projects using and adapting industry standard forms or bespoke documentation.
· Advising on construction projects relating to infrastructure through to commercial and residential buildings, as well as offices, retail and manufacturing facilities.
· Working mainly on non-contentious construction work.
To be successful in your application for this Construction Solicitor position, you will:
· Be either a newly qualified Construction Solicitor with at least a full training seat in non-contentious construction and prior paralegal experience or otherwise a more experienced non-contentious construction solicitor with up to about five years' PQE.
· Candidates with mixed contentious/non-contentious experience are also encouraged to apply provided they want to focus mainly on non-contentious construction moving forward.
· Have a solid understanding of the standard form construction contracts.
· Be driven and passionate about construction law with the ability to think creatively.
· Be a good team player.
· Have strong negotiation and drafting skills.
· At the senior end of the PQE bracket, be interested in maintaining strong client relationships and developing new relationships and able to supervise juniors.
The successful Construction Solicitor will be rewarded with:
· The opportunity to work in a team focussed environment within a leading national firm.
· Strong partner support.
· Access to high value construction projects.
· Support and encouragement to flourish within your legal career.
· A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
If you would like to apply for this Construction Solicitor position in Birmingham, please apply with an up to date CV or for a confidential chat please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
Apply for Construction Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly