A new opportunity has arisen at a leading Manchester city centre law firm who are looking to recruit a costs draftsperson to handle a caseload of legal costs files.
This dedicated costs team handle a range of work including court of protection, commercial litigation, clinical negligence and personal injury law. You will sit amongst market leaders handling a caseload of your own claimant legal costs. This is a rare opportunity for a hungry and ambitious individual to join one of the best costs team in the city.
You will handle a varied caseload of costs files
The files will range from Personal Injury, Court of Protection, Commercial and Solicitor/Client matters
You will be expected to prepare and deal with;
- Bills of Costs
- Replies and/or Points of Dispute
- Costs Budgets
- Experienced in handling your own costs caseload
- Excellent IT skills including experience in using Microsoft office
- Able to demonstrate commitment and the ability to work to own initiative
- Up to date knowledge of the Civil Procedural Rules
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- Salary of up to £30,000 DOE
- Opportunity to join a team who handle brilliant quality work and offer excellent support and training.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Costs Draftsperson
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly