Data Protection Officer
An international transport organisation based in Hounslow, West London requires a Data Protection Officer to join its team for a full-time, interim role. The initial duration of the contract is 2 months with the expectation that this will be extended. This role would be mostly remote but there may be some requirement to attend the office for training/meetings etc over the course of the assignment.
Your New Role
The purpose of the role would be to run the office of the DPO and report on its performance and the services it provides (e. compliance assessment, privacy by design, rights enablement). Key focus areas of the Data Protection Officer include:
- Coordinating the groups virtual privacy team (timetabling compliance review sessions, chasing submissions, co-ordinating privacy by design input, etc.)
- Maintaining and evolving the office of the DPO's online presence (internally and externally)
- Responding to simple queries for DPO advice (e.g. highlighting available guidance)
- Administering, analysing and improving the end-to-end rights enablement process established with the Business Support Centre
Applications are invited from those who demonstrate:
- Education to a degree level (business related) or equivalent
- Excellent understanding of data protection & privacy regulation, particularly the GDPR
- SharePoint/web page design/Excel skills
Pay rate for the Data Protection Analyst/Officer is subject to experience and on a day rate equivalent to £45,000 - £55,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent Data Protection Officer position, please apply today.