Litigation Paralegal - Media Business
Our client, a very successful media business are looking for a Litigation Paralegal with previous litigation experience. The candidate will report directly into the Head of Litigation.
The candidate should have:
- Litigation experience and a good knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules.
Preferred but not required:
- Knowledge of publishing and media claims would be an
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the editorial legal department; assisting in the handling of high-profile litigation and disputes arising from publications, such as defamation, misuse of private information, data protection claims and copyright infringement.
- Assisting in handling claims and their resolution in accordance with the strategy set by the Head of Legal in collaboration with the business, to achieve the best resolution
- Assisting in the investigation of complaints and suitable resolutions including
assisting in the drafting of wording for clarifications, apologies and corrections
- Assisting in the drafting of legal notices
- Assisting in dealing with claimants or their legal representatives, IPSO, Editors
and journalists in order to try to resolve claims and complaints
- Assisting in the logging and acknowledgment of all claims
Apply for Litigation Paralegal - Media Business
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly