Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
JDI Legal - North East specialist legal recruiters are currently instructed on behalf of an award winning full service commercial law firm who are recruiting a qualified conveyancing fee earner to work in their busy residential team. You will be responsible for managing you own caseload covering all aspects of residential property work including freehold and leasehold purchases as well as new build properties and purchases through the Help to Buy Scheme.
The departments receives work from a variety of sources including referral arrangements and existing clients and aim always to provide exceptional client care. Excellent communication skills and IT skills, preferably being used to a case management system, are therefore also required.
The applicant must be a qualified lawyer and have a proven track record in residential conveyancing work with a minimum of 2 years PQE.
An existing professional network is desirable but not necessary, as opportunity will be provided for Business Development work.
The main attributes we look for, but will not be limited to, are given below: -
- be pro-active in terms of managing your workload and continuation of development of your own legal skills
- possess excellent organisation skills
- have exceptional attention to detail
- a proven ability to meet targets on a consistent basis
- have strong communication skills and a proven ability to work and build relationships with both clients and the wider professional community
- have an aptitude to develop your own career, the Residential Property department and the wider firm.
Fantastic modern open plan offices with parking but in the present circumstances, this position would require the successful candidate to both work from home as well in the office as and when required by the department.
Should this appeal to you please do get in touch for a confidential discussion.