New Build Conveyancing Assistant
Conveyancing Assistant- New builds
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to join a well established multi-site Yorkshire base firm with an outstanding reputation. One of a few firms that have a dedicated New Build team within their Property department. The law firm has already got an impressive foothold in Yorkshire and is still growing so this is a great opportunity for someone who is wanting to progress their career and develop their skills in Conveyancing.
The role will be based at their flagship office in the heart of Leeds City Centre, just a 2 minute walk from Leeds train station making this the ideal location for commuters from the greater West Yorkshire area and beyond.
The successful Conveyancing Assistant will have:
- Confident knowledge and technical skills in New build Conveyancing
- At least 1 years experience assisting in New Build transactions
- Hard working attitude, open to embracing the core values of the firm
- Capable of working in a demanding and time pressured role
- A team player who has excellent communication skills
In return you can expect a competitive salary with excellent benefits, and opportunities to grow and develop with the firm.
Salary upwards of £18,000 DOE