4 days left
- Full Time
An international corporation is seeking a Company Secretary for a full-time, 6-month contract basis. Based in London, the new hire will lead the company secretariat function.
The role is critical in terms of the establishment and ongoing support and coordination of requests for documents and information flows between the business and its Partners.
Your New Role
The Company Secretary will be responsible for:
- Providing dedicated legal support for all Partner interface and information sharing and disclosure requirements.
- Interface with Partner Board requirements and all committees with Partner involvement.
- Leading legal and company secretarial strategy for Partner interface.
- Ensuring consistency of application with existing agreements (including information sharing and disclosure requirements).
- Providing legal and strategy advice with respect to Partner information requests when considering the rights and role of the group as Manager of these projects.
- Organising OC and TC meetings
- Inputting into commercial strategy with respect to the Partner interface.
- Ensuring resolutions are prepared in advance & in line with notice periods.
- Ensuring all appropriate reviews and sign offs happen for circulation of board papers.
- All Legal and cosec reporting in the weekly PMO update.
Applications are invited from those who demonstrate:
- ICSA qualified.
- At least 8 years recent experience in a Corporate Secretariat function, including time with a PLC.
- Team management skills with experience of managing change.
Salary & Contract
This Company Secretary role has the potential to be extended beyond 6 months and could go permanent. Pay rate is subject to experience but expectations would be around £750 a day (Umbrella) or £570 + holiday pay PAYE.
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic Company Secretary role, please apply now.
Apply for Company Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly