Position: Completions Assistant
We are currently recruting for a Completions Assistant to join a busy law firm based in Eastbourne. The role will include:
- Dealing with Conveyancing files from exchange of Contracts through to Completion.
- Using a case management system to process and progress cases
- Setting up and dealing with completions, inclusive of photocopying, scanning, faxing, Printing, filing and collating documentation in relation to contracts, leases and transfers.
- To ensure that all payments such as BACS, Bank Transfers, Faster Payments and cheques are set up correctly and Client Account is never allowed to overdraw, this includes setting up payments on the Bank.
- To create bills and statements for clients.
- To ensure that all authorised invoices are dealt with in a timely manner.
- To deal directly with Clients when receiving payment by cash or cheque.
- Providing general administration and organisation of paperwork to support conveyancing transactions.
- To manage own work allocation, productivity and quality of work with minimum supervision.
You will ideally have experience of working within a Legal Accounts Department, and will ideally have Conveyancing experience.
If you feel that this role doesn’t match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Apply for Completions Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly