Intellectual property litigation paralegal
4 days left
- Full Time
Intellectual property Litigation paralegal needed in top US law firm. This role is offering £37,000 per annum.
This role sits within a top US firm based in central London.
This Intellectual property litigation paralegal role will require candidates to be involved in the following day top day tasks:
* Assisting in fact development on cases.
* Obtaining and organising patent office materials.
* Summarising and scheduling evidence.
* Supporting the legal teams with a range of administrative tasks, including indexing documents.
* Creating document bundles in hardcopy and electronic format.
* Preparing, organising and maintaining case files.
* Filing documents at court by hand and using e-filing.
* Undertaking various tasks using e-discovery platforms.
It is essential that you have previously worked in a similar role within IP Litigation and experience with IP registry services. It is essential that you have previously managed external service providers.
This legal vacancy for a Intellectual property litigation Paralegal will be offering a competitive salary.