Commercial Property Paralegal
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY PARALEGAL
Commercial property paralegal is required by this national law firm based working out of its Liverpool office.
In joining this firm as a commercial property paralegal you will have the chance to work in a team focusing on dealing with real estate work for a major public sector client. You will assist partners and associate solicitors in the department to progress their caseload of real estate work.
The firm is seeking a commercial property paralegal who can deal with the following:
- Previous experience drafting a variety of documents including land registration applications, leases, and licences.
- Completing and submitting SDLT forms.
- Dealing with finances relating to the sale and purchase of properties.
What's on offer?
On offer with this real estate paralegal opportunity is:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Good work life/balance.
- Wide variety of work.
- You will join a top 50 UK law firm and a department that has good quality work and opportunities for future progression.
To be considered for this commercial property paralegal role based in Liverpool city centre please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible.
Apply for Commercial Property Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly