Digital Project Manager (Websites)
2 days left
- Full Time
A well-known top tier Global law firm are looking for a Digital Project Manager (Website) to join their fantastic team on an initial 12-month FTC in their London office.
The firm are looking for a candidate who is a self-starter with proven experience in managing multiple large-scale websites build projects to help deliver it. They need a critical thinker who will bring serious experience of previous projects and be able to manage the many and sometimes complex challenges inherent in large website projects.
The successful candidate will be working with multiple stakeholders across several countries – with varying levels of competence and experience in best practice for creating websites. So strong communication skills are a must, as is the ability to explain technical concepts to non-experts.
- Takes responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful completion of the Global Website Project directing and counselling project team members, and advising clients/users as necessary on all phases
- Comfortable with managing a geographically dispersed delivery team with senior stakeholder spread across the globe
- Adheres to the organisation's delivery framework and corporate governance
- Effectively estimates costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful delivery of the project to agreed terms of reference
- Ensures that realistic project, quality, and risk plans are prepared and maintained for projects and sub-projects. Maintains effective financial and project progress forecasting, and reports as appropriate
- Provides effective leadership to the project team, and takes appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances
- In line with the firms values, challenge the status quo – you should be willing to re-think the traditional approach to law firm websites
- Establish the appropriate governance to ensure that robust decision making is taking place - i.e. the correct people are making decisions at the correct times
- Work within the delivery framework ensuring that all required documentation is produced, control gates are passed and all necessary approvals are in place
- A specialist in managing large-scale website projects in another Law firm or Professional Services environment, in a structured way. Proven planning and organisational skills
- A strong understanding of all aspects of website build including scoping, persona creation, back-end and front-end processes, hosting, user testing, and launch
- Understands and can demonstrate application of key project management governance, controls, responsibilities, methods, lifecycles, tools and techniques, to plan and deliver operational execution
- Able to deploy best practice project management and business change theory as appropriate
- Driven to succeed. Self-motivated, adaptable and able to work on own and as part of a team. A strong leader who is good at managing people and mindful of cultural differences
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management abilities. Able to handle conflict and knows when to escalate
- Comfortable handling multiple projects and competing priorities while operating in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in a project that will be a leap forward from the firm’s current website, make a real difference to the business, and will transform the digital experience for clients and internal teams alike.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Apply for Digital Project Manager (Websites)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly