2 days left
- Full Time
PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY SOLICITOR
Top 50 UK law firm is looking for a professional indemnity specialist to join its department dealing with professional indemnity and commercial dispute claims from its Edinburgh office.
You will join a department that deals with a wide variety of claims primarily arising from professional negligence connected to legal and construction sectors. You will provide advice on liability and coverage dealing with cases all the way through the dispute resolution process.
You will be expected to manage your own independent caseload and assist partners on complex cases.
The firm is seeking an insurance litigation solicitor who can demonstrate:
- Prior experienced gained at a recognised professional indemnity department. Previous experience dealing with claims against solicitors and construction related professionals would be an advantage.
- Qualified solicitor ideally with previous defender experience.
- Someone who can be client facing and demonstrate an overriding commercial approach.
What's on offer?
On offer with this opportunity is:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Good quality work within a Legal 500 and Chambers recognised team.
- Dealing with cases at Sheriff Court, Court of Session and in ADR.
- Excellent routes for future progression and training.
- Involvement in business development and client management.
To be considered for this professional indemnity associate role based in Edinburgh please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible.
Apply for Professional Indemnity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly