Health Property Paralegal
Job Title: Health Property Paralegal
Salary: Dependent on experience
Permanent, Full Time
An award-winning global law firm are seeking an ambitious Paralegal with Commercial Property experience to join their thriving team based in Liverpool.
- Drafting land registration applications, leases, licences, tenancies at will, surrender deeds and agreements for sales
- Drafting various advices/correspondence to clients
- Completing and submitting SDLT forms
- Reviewing files, deed
- Financial administration relating to the sale and purchase of properties
- Keeping legal precedents updated
- Assisting Solicitors, Associates and Partners as required
- Providing administrative support as required
- At least 1 years’ experience as a Paralegal within a Commercial Property / Real Estate environment
- Strong IT Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and plan work effectively to ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Zoe Alexander for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Health Property Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly