PMO Principle Advisor
Our client is an international corporation and are seeking a PMO Principle Advisor on an initial 6 mth basis.
This role is critical in terms of the establishment and ongoing support and co-ordination of requests for documents and information flows between our client and their Partners. The PMO role has been established to bring visibility, structure and control to these information flows and ongoing engagements with the relevant stakeholders.
The Principal Advisor PMO will be accountable for (but not limited to):
- Northern Hemisphere interface for Intralinks
- Support resource for Cosec lead including board administration and project management
- Attends all committee meetings with Partners and captures minutes.
- Ensures SME technical reviews and governance processes are followed prior to release of documentation
- Ensure all documents are watermarked as "draft prior to governance approval" if requested by Partners
- Intralinks onboarding/offboarding of Partner employees and advisors and relevant client group functions
- Other duties required as the role evolves over time
- A proactive self-starter who is able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with Pertners & the wider team
- Experience of working as a PMO Lead on high priority, complex projects
The role is offered on a 6 month basis initially with potential to extend or possibly go perm. Rate subject to experience but likely to be around £650 a day (Umbrella) or £494 + holiday (PAYE)
If you have the skills and experience to be suitable for this role please send your CV for consideration.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for PMO Principle Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly