3+ Corporate or Pensions
Reporting to the Head of Legal within the risk and compliance division of a FTSE 100 Company, you will be keen to join a collegiate team in a flat structure that will require you to make presentations to divisional Managing Directors. You will provide day-to-day legal advice and transaction support to the business. M&A experience in any area will be strongly considered with the transactional experience being the most critical as opposed to experience within financial services.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Advise, negotiate, manage and report on the legal aspects of a range of transactions;
- PRT transactions including buy-ins, buy-outs and reinsurance of same;
- Review and negotiate commercial agreements ancillary to the PRT business; and
Support the business on all aspects of regulatory and commercial work
- assist with the on-going development of L&G standard form documentation; and
- advise on financial services and pensions regulatory issues.
You will also provide governance support to Group Plc and Group subsidiary companies and manage external counsel, key stakeholders and other third parties and to ensure business costs are kept to a minimum.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for 3+ Corporate or Pensions
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly